10x20x1 Pleated MERV 8 AC Furnace Filters Qty 3
- Nominal Size: 10x20x1
- Actual Size: 9 1/2x19 1/2x 3/4
- Captures large airborne particles like household dust, mold spores, and pollen and may block or reduce objectionable odors and eliminate allergens.
- Outperforms comparable fiberglass, washable, and poly disposable filters
- This dust reduction air filter helps keep your AC and furnace equipment working efficiently
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial pleated electrostatic filter material
- Made in the USA
Nordic Pure 10x20x1 MERV 8 rated pleated AC air filters are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. Our treated synthetic filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living space. MERV 8 air filters are comparable to air filters with the rating of MPR 600 to MPR 800 or a rating of FPR 5. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter (a human hair is about 70 microns wide). Each Nordic Pure 1ï¿½ MERV 8 air filter captures airborne particles as small as 3.0 to 10.0 microns. This high performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. We recommend that you change your air filter every 30-90 days to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.