10x10x1 Pleated MERV 8 Plus Carbon Qty 3
- Nominal Size: 10x10x1
- Actual Size: 9 1/2x9 1/2x 3/4
- Captures large airborne particles like household dust, mold spores, and pollen and may block or reduce objectionable odors and eliminate allergens.
- Convenient 2 filters in 1 – MERV rated material plus an activated charcoal layer
- Ideal for customers who not only need odor control but whose daily life demands high filtration
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter material
- Made in the USA
Nordic Pure 10x10x1 MERV 8 rated plus carbon pleated AC air filters are made of a new dual material where the MERV rated material has been fused together with a carbon layer. This results in less flow restriction and 33% more surface area for cleaner smelling air. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, mold spores and other contaminants as well as unwanted odors are removed. Our treated synthetic filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living space. MERV 8 air filters are comparable to air filters with the MPR rating of 500-600 or FPR rating of Green. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter (a human hair is about 70 microns wide). Each Nordic Pure 1” MERV 8 air filter captures airborne particles as small as 3.0 to 10.0 microns. This high performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving you money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. We recommend that you change your air filter every 30-90 days to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.